The handle on the GP-PRO is fully integrated with the motors and cannot be removed. If you are looking for something more versatile, the SS may be the better option. The SS is wearable and also ships with a universal telescopic scope pole that can extend out to 30 inches. This will allow you to use the SS handheld as well. Simply keep in mind the telescopic scope will not have the joystick feature as the GP-PRO, but with our EVO Remote APP or our Wireless Remote, you can also control the gimbal just like the joystick.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Mode/Power Button covered on the Hero 5 Black?
- Can I use a Sony Action Cam with the GP-PRO?
- Is There an Accessory to use a Smartphone with the GP-PRO?
- Does The Hero 5 Black/Session Pick Up Motor Noise?
- Can I Remove the Handle to Make the Top Wearable like the SS?
- Will this work with the EVO Remote APP?
- Does the GP-PRO work with the Hero 5/Hero 6?