Our gimbals can hold the Hero 5 Black/Hero6, but the mode button as well as the top mic will be covered when installed in the mount due to Go Pro's new design. We suggest going into your camera settings and having the top record button automatically turn the camera on/off. In addition, you can use the Go Pro Capture APP to switch between modes. Lastly, you may want to look into the Go Pro Remo in order to voice activate the camera on/off.
Articles in this section
- Why is my SS not leveled?
- Why is the Mode/Power Button covered on the Hero 5 Black?
- Can I use a Sony Action Cam with the SS?
- Is there an Accessory to use a Smartphone with the SS?
- Does The Hero 5 Black/Session Pick Up Motor Noise?
- Will the SS Work with the Hero 5/Hero 6?
- How Long Will The Batteries Last?
- Does it Come With a Handle/Pole?