Yes, a phone case can be used with your smartphone while using the SP-PRO Gen. 2. The SP-PRO Gen. 2 can hold most Smartphones up to 6.4" (measured diagonally) so if the phone case greatly exceeds this measurement then it will not fit. For example, you cannot use a phone case like the OtterBox as it is much too thick and heavy. However, regular sized phone cases are perfectly acceptable.
Articles in this section
- Why Isn't My Phone Charging?
- Why is my SP-PRO Gen. 2 not leveled?
- Can I Use a Phone Case with the SP-PRO Gen. 2?
- Can I Use an External Mic with the SP-PRO Gen. 2?
- What is the Difference Between the SHIFT and the SP-PRO Gen. 2?
- Can I use my Hero/Hero 5 Session with the SP-PRO Gen. 2?
- What is the Difference between the SP-PRO and the SP-PRO Gen. 2?
Please sign in to leave a comment.