Our gimbals can hold the Hero 5 Black/Hero6, but the mode button as well as the top mic will be covered when installed in the mount due to Go Pro's new design. We suggest going into your camera settings and having the top record button automatically turn the camera on/off. In addition, you can use the Go Pro Capture APP to switch between modes. Lastly, you may want to look into the Go Pro Remo in order to voice activate the camera on/off.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Mode/Power Button covered on the Hero 5 Black?
- Can I use a Sony Action Cam with the GP-PRO?
- Is There an Accessory to use a Smartphone with the GP-PRO?
- Does The Hero 5 Black/Session Pick Up Motor Noise?
- Can I Remove the Handle to Make the Top Wearable like the SS?
- Will this work with the EVO Remote APP?
- Does the GP-PRO work with the Hero 5/Hero 6?