Generally, the amber light is indicating your gimbal needs a firmware update. You will want to go onto our Downloads tab on our website to locate your gimbal and the newest firmware. For further and detailed instructions on upgrading your gimbal's firmware please select on your gimbal and find the article titled "Firmware Upgrade".
Articles in this section
- Is There a Gimbal I Can Use a Smartphone, Go Pro, and DSLR With?
- What Is EVO Gimbals?
- Why Can't I Get My Remote To Connect?
- Where Can I Purchase EVO Gimbal Products?
- Where Are EVO Gimbals Made?
- Do You Have Any European Dealers?
- Can You Ship Internationally or Across Seas?
- Do You Offer Any Discounts?
- Can I Get a Free Gimbal in Exchange for a Review?
- Do You Have Gimbals Available To Rent?