The Wireless Remote will only connect to the gimbal and will not connect or be recognized by our APP. Somethings to keep in mind while connecting the remote to the gimbal will be to have any other bluetooth devices turned off as they can mess with the signal. Be sure you are standing about 5 feet away from your gimbal. Most importantly, be sure to have your gimbal turned on and attempt to connect within a few seconds of turning on the gimbal. Please keep in mind, the gimbal can only be connected to one bluetooth device at a time so you cannot be connected to our APP and the Wireless Remote at the same time. Make sure to have the APP fully disconnected from the gimbal in order to connect the Wireless Remote. Some other things that can be easily over looked are ensuring the switch is set to the remote image and NOT the phone image. Also, please continue to hold down the "FN" button until bluetooth icon stops blinking and stays solid blue.
Articles in this section
- Is There a Gimbal I Can Use a Smartphone, Go Pro, and DSLR With?
- What Is EVO Gimbals?
- Why Can't I Get My Remote To Connect?
- Where Can I Purchase EVO Gimbal Products?
- Where Are EVO Gimbals Made?
- Do You Have Any European Dealers?
- Can You Ship Internationally or Across Seas?
- Do You Offer Any Discounts?
- Can I Get a Free Gimbal in Exchange for a Review?
- Do You Have Gimbals Available To Rent?