On our EVO SS the 18350 rechargeable lithium ion batteries will run up to 5 hours. The unit does require both batteries because our gimbals require 7 volts to power on and each battery puts out 3.7 volts. You can not charge the gimbal through the handle. The batteries do need to be removed and placed into the charger. You can purchase a wall adapter for the micro USB and charge your batteries through wall outlets.
Articles in this section
- Why is my SS not leveled?
- Why is the Mode/Power Button covered on the Hero 5 Black?
- Can I use a Sony Action Cam with the SS?
- Is there an Accessory to use a Smartphone with the SS?
- Does The Hero 5 Black/Session Pick Up Motor Noise?
- Will the SS Work with the Hero 5/Hero 6?
- How Long Will The Batteries Last?
- Does it Come With a Handle/Pole?
- Trouble Shooting Vibrations
Please sign in to leave a comment.